1.31.2005

1-31 last day of the month...

Tomorrow will be grueling and overtime might be necessary. I'm reminded of how I file wrong when it's not my fault. The first time of the day was when I filed an unpaid invoice. How am I suppose to know? I'm so busy filing stuff I don't notice. I have so much to file that it's not even funny. The pile is at least or almost a foot thick. The sad thing is that most of it is one sheet to one place.

I sorted all of the filing into cabinets. There are some that I couldn't find so I just left it alone. I have so much filing that it's not going to get done. I'm only the semi-help to the A/R department. If I was to get the full time job I don't know what I'd do. If that meant no filing I'd be happy. Better do some homework or I won't have time later this week.

Horoscope: You've reached a rough patch in the road. It'll be over before you know it.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02