8.25.2003

5.45 a.m. really?

Yes, I did get up at that time. I actually got out of bed at 5.50 a.m. I drove to school. I went at a reasonable speed at 80 miles. I did almost hit a car…but my bad! I found parking and got to school at almost 8. Well I had to find parking and there was a line getting off the freeway. Went to my classes and I get to be a TA and Now I can workout if I want to but I will. That will keep me motivated to go...and now I do not even have to take a final! Yay!

The bad thing about today is that I found out I have to drop like three classes. I also have to figure out what I am going to add if I can at all. What classes and not everyday ones…that is insane. Traffic coming back was not that bad. Maybe I the time I came back was good. I had to pull the car shade down because it was blocking me…how bad is that? Tomorrow I get to do this all over again. Is commuting fun or what?