8.24.2003

Awake at 2.30 a.m.?

Last night I do not know if there were any funny moments. The only one that I can think of is that at the wedding reception when chopsticks or forks hit a plate, a cup, or a glass that means the bride and groom have to kiss. Now mind you that there was maybe that happening about 10 times total. The last one the bride sent her brother and sister in law to represent her side. The groom sent his older sister I believe to be his representative.

Oh and the waiters at the restaurant were nuts. They kept on refilling the red wine in each person̢۪s glass regardless of if they wanted it or not and kept opening the sparking cider and 7Up. I have never seen people try to be that helpful. It is outrageous. They did not want to you eat the food but to get full on cider and 7Up. The food was overall not bad. The cake was definitely different. There were three kinds. One was coffee tasting, chocolate, and I heard there was also strawberry.

The night was enjoyable since I was able to spend time with my little cousins. They are so cute when they are under five. It is not because you can control them not in a bad way, but because they are just easier to handle or take care of. I guess it is the cycle repeating. They took care of me now I am taking care of their kids. I wish I had a digital camera so that I could take pictures of all of the little cuties!