8.17.2003

Middle of the night and I am still up...

Azumanga is sooooo addicting. Well I went out last night. Shocker right? Well I went to Chinatown and saw the night fair thing that they have. It was interesting. It is similar to a street fair except there is more stuff to buy and it is more cramped. I had a strawberry sundae and it was yummy! I was starving from eating I do not know what I ate actually. Wait I know. I had dumplings.

I came home and decided to finish off an e-mail but not before checking out what my friend wrote about something that we were talking about. I actually answered another personal ad. You know CL and eBay are addicting. Answering ads or finding someone. Whoever came up with this is a genius. Well I am off to bed at a somewhat early hour. More to come later today!