8.17.2003

Proper Sunday

So, what did I do this morning when I woke up? Yes you read right I typed morning. It was roughly about a quarter until 12 noon. I had to clean and my friend said that when you clean it is actually hiding stuff. He was right. In addition, I hoovered the carpets just incase and not knowing what I was doing because I was not fully awake. I only woke up because I heard the phone ring. Yes, the phone rings at my house and I do not answer it. I just ignore it.

Therefore, I out the final changes on the house looking ‘clean’. I had to entertain some cousins that were under the age of 12 I believe. It is hard let me tell you that. One is a noisy little girl or nosy. Te boy is not tactful. My brother pointed that out. My room is spotless but it will get back to the way it was soon. Now I am tired and yawning as I am blogging. I should head back to bed. On the other hand, find someone to chat with. Maybe I will post up an ad so I have someone to talk to. More will be written if I remember later.