8.24.2003

Up at 10.20 a.m.

I had one too many desserts (mango pudding and two slices of cake) which probably has 600 calories. How much is that? Must go walking today I must. I went walking. I did not go to where I usually go because it was just too hot. I went only part way. I walked to 40th avenue and had to head on back. Too hot to go to the beach plus there is no shade at the beach so I would only end up with sunburn or something. I walked 2.84 miles. Not bad at all. I hope I worked off the dessert I had yesterday. 88 degrees is the temperature currently.

What have I done since I went for my walk? Surf the internet but that is a given, cleaned the car (the one I am driving ;) ), and parked the car which I still have to work at. I am not looking forward to going to school tomorrow. I do not know if I have the locations written down. Hmm might need to work in a workout schedule in there somehow. Otherwise, come home and do my walking…though I do not know if I will want to walk after coming home.