8.19.2003

Who would have thought…

Who would have thought that Tuesdays are harder to get up than Mondays. I did not. I thought that Tuesday would be easier. I guess it is because I was prepared for it. Doing it a couple of says in a row is quite hard. But I only have to do it 4 times a week. At least keep it up for the rest of the week just to have the habit. So it would be everyday that I rise at 6am. The time I get out of bed would vary. If that is the case then I would have to set my alarm for 5.45 a.m. 5.45 a.m. you say?! That is insane! I know more insane than getting up everyday at dawn. What I need is a game plan. Go to bed earlier. I will have to head to bed at 10 p.m. if I cannot get up after just 5 hours of sleep.

You could say I woke the house up with a bang! I forgot to leave the oatmeal uncovered and so I heard It over flowing and ran back into the kitchen. I managed to trip over the rubbish bin (it is not that big) and made it fly about five feet or so. I wonder if I should go for my walk today.