8.23.2003

It is 6 a.m. and I am still in bed?

I woke up today at 6 a.m. I went back to sleep. I knew I had to e up by at least 9 a.m. that did not happen. I only woke up when I heard the doorbell rang. I suppose it was because I was having this dream where everything that was happening to me had to be stress related. It was one of those I am going to get even with you but then I got caught and punishment had to be placed on me. It was not my fault though. I woke up to find out what happened though. Scary.

I went to the church that they filmed Bedazzled with Bandon Fraser being handcuffed out of. then I went off to have some lunch. I was tired when I got home about 30 minutes ago. I am still yawning from lack of sleep. I don’t know if I can last until tonight. I’m sure there will be dancing.