8.30.2003

Another boring Saturday...

What did I do today? I woke up about 10 a.m. and then just decide to see if was fully awake or not. I then decide why not get some sushi for lunch. So I walked in the cold I have no idea what the temperature was. I was wearing capris and a short sleeve shirt thinking that I if I walked down there I would be warm. I was so wrong. I found my paper that I wrote a couple of semesters a go that the same professor who I am taking another class with has given the same assignment. I do not know if I can plagiarize my own work but I will make changed to it.

It is 65 degrees but it feels like 50! I know that is a bit of an exaggeration but I get cold easily. I need heat and sweater or jumpers and silk blankets to keep me warm. I also forgot that I need socks on my feet to keep them warm. I suppose now I will work on my paper or clean up my room. How can I clean it up more you ask? Easy I do that and move stuff into storage. I have too much stuff on my desk. On the other hand, Adam calls it hiding. :P I have cleared my desk of a couple of things since I have gotten back from the UK. I wonder if I can turn on the heat. It is cold! It is bloody freezing. Maybe I should put on a jacket or something. Duh! I suppose from the way the weather is changing it has to be fall now. I will just have to deal with it.