8.27.2003

It's Hump Day

It is not what you are thinking for those of you with a dirty mind. You know who you are.

I woke up no problem today. Although I was tired. Today was not bad. I have an easy day with a few minor problems. One I did not get the work I out I wanted. Two I got parked into a spot where a Miata type car blocked me from behind making it kind of difficult for me to get out (because I can̢۪t parallel park I always park where I can just pull into it or back up into it.) three my class was so boring! I wanted to sleep. I did not understand the reading because I speed read. Not good but not bad either since I was pressed for time. Coming back there was a slow car. I hated it. The driver was a middle-aged man. I wanted to flick him off. I restrained from doing so.

My computer restarted yet again. I was watching Friends and it decides to restart. I guess I am going to school tomorrow. I do not want to, but at least it means that I will have more classes before my later afternoon one on Tuesday. I will finish watching this episode of Friends and then head to bed.