8.18.2003

An early night...

At about six in the evening, more or less I was worn out. I mean I was dead tired and running on low. I cleaned my room a little or made a couple of changes. It does not look too different but it is a little neater. What do I do now? Get cleaned up and then come back and watch anime! Yay! Sounds like a wicked idea. *grin*

I decided to look up how many miles I actually walked. It was 3.66 miles. That sounds similar to what I walked in Bath everyday to school. I am not sure but it could a little bit off. Well I got all cleaned up! Now I am more refreshed and could stay up for hours on end. However, I will not. Oh, I talked to some bloke on CL. I just thought why not I am bored, I am tired, and I need something to pass the time. I miss spelled your without the ‘r’ how sad is that? I do not know if he caught it but I did when I reread the subject. I suppose I will head to bed at about midnight after watching The Tonight Show. I need to find out about people who are engaged to be married or have an anniversary with silly names.