8.28.2003

Driving slow and a good thing too...

I did not add any classes. The one that I would have added I ended up ditching. I did not want to wait that long. Half an hour is too long for me. I filled up the tank with gas or petrol. I was surprised that it was. I took my time going home. I did go fast a little but I mostly took my time. When I was annoyed with people that went slow, I changed lanes and went faster. When I was driving back, I saw a C.H.P. (California Highway Patrol) car parked because there was work going I am hooked on the new library. Checking out DVDs, movies, books, and going there to chat with my laptop. I also checked out something like a book on tape of how to learn some basic Japanese.

On the drive back I was listen to a how to learn Japanese tape. It is somewhat hard since I know some of it but just hard to say other words. Well next Thursday I might have to pick up my brother from school but I do not care. That is one thing I hope I do not forget or he will be angry.