8.20.2003

Too much cleaning or just really bored?

Let me see after I came home from my nice walk to almost the beach I was wondering when the deliveryman (UPS) would show up with what I bought. He came and I was then relived to finally be able to start some serious cleaning or my friend Adam calls it “hiding�. I worked on my closet. I thought I have not given it a fair shot and I did not like what I did to it last time so I am changing it again. This time more of my shoeboxes are in the closet (cupboard to you English people) and not under my bed where it was.

So I made a mess outside and I have to clean it up, but at least I was able to get rid of paper bags and gift boxes. I had so much junk. I cleared my shelf so I have three quarters empty. I was surprised how much dust accumulated. Well I am not surprised because I have not hoovered it for a while. I suppose I will finish one episode of Azumanga Daioh. And fold my laundry. *sigh*