8.16.2003

My five minutes with the recycle bin...

Maybe I should change the title of the blog to my vida loca. I was thinking about that since I know now what it somewhat feels like to be homeless. Well not the parts about no home or clean clothes but looking through the trashcan. Yes, I had to do that today. Not fun. You know the city of San Francisco should really not make them that tall (or it could be that I̢۪m short and could easily fit into one of those things) so that a child could fall in. I hate people that inconsiderate about how others have stuff.

I put the final changes to make the house look perfect for the guests that will come over tomorrow. I also spent the better part of 15 minutes trying to get my contacts off because I forgot how to take them off. They are ok, but not super fun to take out. I spend the day cleaning showerheads. They were disgusting. The one that is in my bathroom that I have to share was gross. Something I picked up from my host mum while in Bath, England. Thanks June! Well I suppose I should get started on my room. It does not look very great. I need to clean it up. I also had a go at fixing up the vacuum cleaner. No luck, although I know what is wrong with it. Better, wash the sheets as well so I do not have this pile by the side of my door and it it will be the first thing they see.

Azumanga rules! I am watching this anime. Pretty funny and the characters are so lovable. Ok better get cleaning or I will not make my deadline for tomorrow.