1.30.2004

4.45 a.m. wake up...

Unbelievably I went to be quite early last night. I was fast asleep before 7.00 p.m. I woke up at about 4.00 in the morning. I decided to try to head on back to sleep. Well I somehow I just ended up deciding to stay awake. Yes, jet lag did get the best of me yesterday. Today is a new day and now I am trying to find a way to pay off my credit card bill.

I also found out that I would have to carpool with others; however, I am not sure that they will with me. I do drive early and if they want to get to school then that is what they will have to do. I have classes at 9.00 a.m., which means my final will be at 7.15 a.m. (I am looking forward to that already).

Well I had better do my laundry because it is piling up. I did not wash before I left and the stuff that I just bought in Hong Kong.

"Stick with your own kind. Preliminaries are unecessary. Cash in on this head start." - Horoscope