1.04.2004

Sha Tin Race Track…

If you read that then you know some gambling went on. We started by heading to the racetrack. When I passed through the gates, they asked me how old I was. I literally had to think about it. I said I was 22. I do not know if they bought it or not but then, she asked me what year I was born. I said I was born in 1981. We then started to place bets on horses. The best thing was that we did end up winning $63.50 but we lost $6.50. We almost broke even. If I had placed a bet for the horse to place, first then I would have won $363.50. That is a big difference considering I just said that the horse would place either first, second, or third.

That night we ended up eating hot pot. It was ok. I mean good but sometimes it is good to go out and eat a hot pot. Now I have internet!