1.09.2004

Friday...

It was a long day. We started up at around 8.00 a.m. I however was up earlier because I just could not sleep. It happens every once in a while. I have not a clue what causes it but it happens at least once while I am overseas. Well, our uncle came over and we started by trying to decide which camera would be best for me. There were too many to choose from. After roughly decideing we were off.

The first stop was Wan Chai. We were going to try to head off to the toy fair and or the stationary fair but found out only vendors could attend. I have a business card, but no business name. We just decided to head off to the Wan Chai Computer Center to check out prices on stuff. We did find a memory stick for $395.00 HKD but then did not purchase it. Then we headed off to Sogo. We must have been on every floor except the basement. That is some escalator riding. Next stop, Tsim Sa Tsui.

We had lunch at the Stanford Hotel. We then went around to check out the CDs and VCDs. We did not stay long and then headed to Lok Fu. There we went to Jusco. We must have gone to every floor as well. Then after we, left we headed to Sum Shui Po.

There we went back and forth and in circles at times to find out the prices of stuff. We did end up purchasing a memory stick for $388.00 HKD. Might I add it was a Sony one. That is a good deal. For those of you wondering how big it was it was 128 MB. We then next bought a case that was probably a display one and wanted to get rid of it for $50.00 HKD. Then he also bought the PDA protector for $12.00 HKD. Those are not the greatest but he might get a better one in the end.

So ends our journey from Hong Kong the island to the mainland. My brother and I ended up at our grandma’s house. That was one long day.