1.29.2004

Back home… in San Francisco...

Well I would like to say that I am back home. Yes in San Francisco and in the United States of America where Bush is still president (darn, thought he would have been shot or something by now). I almost did not make it to the gate in time for the last call. Yes, I was taking pictures left and right and had no idea that United was all the way at Gate 63.

I thought I would have the whole row to myself since I am coming back on a weekday and there are usually less people flying. I was wrong. I could have had three seats just for me but someone stole them from me. Then the person who was sitting in the same row as me decided to take three seats (I was in the middle isle) and so when she went to the bathroom it was time to take back what was mine. You know another seat and she was sleeping on my stuff and kept coughing.

I took back what was mine and then tried to sleep some more. Of course having lack of sleep made it easy for me to sleep. The entertainment was horrible. The movies were almost the same going as coming back.

The food for lunch (I think it was lunch) was not the great. By the time they served the snack, I was ready for it. Then it was time for breakfast. I needed that. I learned not to drink on the plane unless on a full stomach while flying there. Therefore, I was sober the entire time. I took some strange photos on the plane and then off the plane.

I pass through customs with the officer asking me what I do for a living. I said I was a student and he asked where. I said S.J.S.U. and he said shouldn’t you be in school. I said yes, but my classes do not meet until Monday and plus if I had to drive to school after getting off the plane I would still make it to school.

So there you have my day. I could not figure out how to set up the ADSL and so I am just using the one computer with connection. Now it is off to freshen up otherwise I might go to sleep because this is the time that I sleep! 3.00 a.m. = 11.00 a.m.

"Live in the world again. You forget how sweet life is. Participation brings rewards." - Horoscope