1.18.2004

An early wake up...

I headed off to the airport. I saw my brother off at the airport and once again, someone forgot to bring the disposable camera. Therefore, I had only the digital camera.

I was forced to wake up after I have not a clue of how many hours of sleep. I did get to use my digital camera. I took some good pictures of the bridges and of scenery. When I finally came back, I could not sleep. You know it is hard for me to go back to sleep. I am just one of those people who cannot sleep after they have fully awaken.

I then came back to head back for some lunch. The lunch that I had was ok. I did have my lemon tea. Then I came back to only go down to be “Maryanne”. Well I do not care as long as I have something to do and not just sit and do nothing. Now it is getting close to dinner time and I will wrap it up.