1.16.2004

Another night out for dinner...

Today I went out to Mong Kok and tried to buy the last of what was on my list. We also went to Shum Shui Po check out shoes and computer parts. It was a night of dinner and pictures. I did get the picture that I wanted to since I missed it the previous night.

Tonight we went out for the New Year’s Eve dinner. It was funny because I took candid shots of everyone for my mum to see. I am sure she will think some things never change.

We had wine and lots of craziness going on. My little cousins who my mum said had matured some did not. He has a form of A.D.D. but not sure what form. You know where he has too much sugar or even caffeine that would cause you to bounce off the walls.

I took some great shots and maybe I will put them on my site one day. I do not know I think I might have to reduce the size in picture to fit everything I want to unless I find another storage site. I somewhat have a new one, but you never know.

Some things never change because my younger cousin who is naughty and super active. If he has too much sugar, he bounces on the wall. The dinner was ok. I mean there was lobster but you can only eat so much. I know that I cannot eat all that much.