1.01.2004

New Year's Day...

Today the plans are to go out walking. Where I have not a clue but to some place. I have to get dressed but if I remember to blog later, I will. I went to some place. I know it is a tourist spot. It is Stanley Street. There are many bars and just a total reminder of Chinatown. I did see an ankh but it was about $60 or $70 HKD. I also was able to see my cousin who likes to pick on me. My other-half (cousin who is two days younger than I am) kept wanting to pinch my cheeks. I am just wondering if I am chipmunk looking. I had not seen my uncle and his children in about 3 years. The last time I was here was in 2001.

My brother was somewhat angry at me for leaving him to get a hair cut with my cousin who thinks I am a chipmunk. Everyone seems to think that I am slimmer but my trousers tell me that is not true. I believe they mean I have more muscle mass and that is why I could be slimmer. I always go by my trousers because if they do not fit then I am not slim at all. The plan for tomorrow is to see if I can get my umbrella fixed and to pick up a couple of items such as a digital camera or even a palm case. I forgot to tell my brother to make a note of taping stuff for me while I am away. I think I will do that now.