1.23.2004

A day out...

I had to wake up extremely early. I mean it was extreme. I went on what I thought was a cruise. It was not. I went to all these different places. I went to some place then to some other place then to The Peak. There I went to Madame Tussaud's wax museum. Yes, I have pictures that I did go. I took pictures with Beckham, Yao Ming, Hugh Grant, Kelly Chen, and some others. Bush was there…but I wanted to melt it but of course, that was not going to happen.

After that it was off to Olympic to the shopping arcade there. It was huge and there were two buildings. The best part is that there were these windmills and then there was Choi Sun.

The fireworks were the best! I mean I have never seen and felt the booms. It was awesome! I think that you need to see them once in person and not on TV. Some of them felt as if they would come towards you. I loved it. The view was great.