1.31.2004

New Year's dinner...

Well it has been a year since I last saw my cousins. Well not a year but almost a year. The last time I saw most of them was during our step aunt?s wedding. Some became less cubby and others became chubby. I wonder if I am going to get another little cousin later this year. It is quite hard to say at this point because I am only guessing. However, if one of you is reading this because I know the URL has been passed around to find out what is going on with me please send me an e-mail and let me know.

?Lai see? is the best! It is the best thing about Chinese tradition. Being single also helps too. :=) When I passed ?lai see? to my cousin they thought I got married! That was funny for about two seconds. My little cousins are so cute! Not that the older ones are not but if I had to choose I would choose the little ones! I know that sounds bad. Nevertheless, you know people like cuteness.

My weekend is almost over and school will start up on Monday. I better pack up for school and get ready for the madness. I had better get started on my estimated 6 loads of laundry. Sometimes doing laundry (your own) will bring you back to reality.

"Drop what holds you down. Forget the time. The spirit moves you. Your heart speaks." - Horoscope