1.11.2004

Walking around...

Today I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I also heard the phone ring. I was not forced to go to the cemetery, but then my mum calls and says you have to go. Therefore, I have no choice but to go. We did head to the mall to check out stuff but nothing really caught my eye.

Afterwards I had to meet my dad’s childhood friend. It was super boring just waiting in the house. It was as if he did not trust me or we (my brother and myself) to go down to the shopping arcade and look around. I was thinking that maybe I could have gotten some shopping done. I know I could have bought a few things if I had not been stuck with the little boy from hell. Ok maybe that is a little too harsh but pretty much about the same.

After we finished eating or everything was presented my brother and I decided that we should leave. I mean after all we did have to sit and stuffer. The funniest thing that I have read to date is that some guy was house sitting and then as a practical joke he foiled his friend’s house. I mean that is hilarious. They only spent $100.00 USD and that was for 4,000 square feet of foil. Of course, they did leave some of the house uncovered. I mean foiling the toilet seat. That is funny as well as strange.