1.20.2004

Hollywood Plaza...

Today I spent some of it cleaning. It started yesterday or the day before. I guess I just felt like I had to do some cleaning instead of being a free loader. I woke up and no one was home. I made myself useful my cleaning up and then making myself lunch.

My uncle came home and I was just sitting and starting to blog when my cousin called for money to buy shoes. I then became the messenger and brought the money for her to buy some new shoes.

After buying the shoes, I went looking for a jacket. I think I saw one at Bossini and a scarf (fleece) at Baleno. We spent time just looking around and stuff. Every store looked the same because everything was being more or less reduced to clear. However, the news said that nothing is as cheap as last year.

Came home and then went to the supermarket. I helped carry stuff back. After having dinner, it was off to the flower markets again. Nothing to buy but it was scary walking down one of the isles because they were trying to sell you left and right.

We walked from Kung Tong to Ngau Tau Kok. I saw the Naruto set that my brother is missing for $169.00 HKD when it cost more or something on eBay. Not too sure if it is the exact, set. That is about a mile. We would have walked back but it was getting somewhat late and the best thing was to take the MTR.