1.10.2004

Grandma's House...

Today it was off to the streets of Mong Kok. We spent some time looking for the wall scrolls. We did finally find some, but they Ah! My Goddess that we bought was the last one. It is becoming extinct here in Hong Kong. We got a good deal on it. We then later headed off to the shopping arcades to find some used or new Dream Cast games. They are inexpensive and so they will serve their purpose while being played back in the states. When it was time to disband, my brother took the MTR back to our grandma's house.

I was off to the awards show. First my cousin and I had dinner. At the awards show it was Erie at times because of the fans. They sang loud and when they sang I got goose bumps. There were those to support Andy Lau, Andy Hui, Hacken Lee, Kelly Chen, Joey Yeung, Miriam Yeung, Shine, Boy'z, Twins, 2R, Edwin, Nicholas Tse, and others. My hairs started to stick up. I was glad to see some of the celebrities that I had missed, however Sammi was not there and I would have liked to see her. I did get a nice pen that lights up. It cost $120.00 HKD because that is the amount for the ticket. When you think about it, at least I got something out of it as a souvenir.