1.17.2004

Looking for a camera....

Today I woke up somewhat late. My cousin and I spent the day looking for a camera. I mean we went out to Mong Kok and arrived at about 2.00 p.m. We first found a place to have lunch my treat since it was my cousin’s birthday. We had Vietnamese food. It is definitely different from what I am used to eating.

After wards, we headed to look for a camera, but not before a drink of pearl milk tea. The pearls were not that great. A few of them were fine but the rest were mostly hard in the middle. A good pearl has to be chewy in the inside.

After having the drink, it was really time to look for a camera. On the side, we did look at TV sets and at other computers. It went from roughly about 3.30 p.m. to about 7.30 p.m. Finally I ended up leaving at roughly 7.45 p.m. and headed off to my uncle’s house.

The only highlight of the night was when I was trying to find my passport and I knew that I had put it into the suitcase but my uncle was unaware of it. We did find it and then afterwards left.