1.19.2004

Flower Market...

Today I went to Tin Hou and went to the flower market. Everything there was almost the same. If it was not here it was there that had the same thing. I mean it was almost the same as walking down the street. You see the store Fortress, Broadway, Baleno, and Giordano.

Then next, we went to Mong Kok to buy something. Well more, like look around since I finally got everything for all of my cousins. It is such a pain sometimes just thinking about what to buy for them.

Sushi was dinner and that was interesting. The servers were rude and made mistakes on the orders. It seemed as if they did not have any experience at all. I thought and my cousin agreed that never again would we go there for a meal. In addition, the fact four others tried to outsmart them to get a table first.