4.30.2003

Boat cruise...

Last day of April. That means I am going home soon! Aww I am going to miss it here. Not the food. Definitely not the food. Last week I had fish and chips. I think I forgot to mention that. It was ok. Do not know why people would like fish and chips. I was rained on by God’s tears. Where did I hear that one? In addition, it was sunny and it rained at the same time. Made me feel as if I was back at home. Going from the house to the internship is exactly like being home. The sun was out and it was cloudy when I left. Maybe it is all over and not just there. Who knows? My hours of internship are nearly done. Well they are done. Now I have two papers I have to work on. Lord help me. I head for Paris tomorrow. Margaret and I will keep in touch. She is very spiritual and I need that. She can be the one to help me forget my past and move on.

Today was the night that we had the boat cruise. I went home to drop off my backpack and laptop and then headed straight there. It rained hard at one point. Oh, on the way walking there I got soaked. My pants felt like leather pants. I did a shot of something. It tasted like licorice. I had fun just dancing and getting down with my “bad� self. There are some scandalous pictures of me. I was buzzed but not drunk tonight. Glad I did not do tequila. It was funny seeing the teachers dance. I will never forget it. I also saw the River Avon at night. It was beautiful. That was the highlight of the night.