4.19.2003

Spider is evil...

I got up today wondering if I should make a call to Margaret. The sun was not out. It appears cold because I see wind. Today the plan is to work on papers, all day without doing something else otherwise known as procrastination. Just hope I do not start to play Spider for hours on end and say one more game and before I know it, I am playing many hands. I will play it once and then work on the anthropology paper. If not one hand but to finish the one, I started last night.

Therefore, Spider̢۪s bad. I think I need to delete it or something because I find myself playing it a lot. At least I finished one of my papers. The idioms one is the killer. Having to think of slang terms is hard. The worse part is having to explain it. I mean I just use it, but do not really know the meaning of it. How hard is that? Pretty dam hard.