4.13.2003

Working on papers...

Sunday morning and it is early. Half past midnight with six minutes added. I am tired. I should sleep and then get up tomorrow ready to work on papers. At least I started to read The Joy Luck Club. That is something I am shocked I started. I should really work on the papers that are due first. Next, I should plan the rest of the month. More later since I am just trying to get though Spider and then watch one or two episodes of Gate Keepers. I ended up watching one and a half. I was just so tired.

I think I got up early. I am not sure what time, but then I tried to head on back to sleep. Well I have cleaned up my room as well as doing a little homework. I made a calendar to see how the rest of the time I am here is going to be spent doing. It helps a lot and that way you can see what you are going on about doing and when you have quizzes and papers due. The TV has been on VH1 and it is all 80s music. Reminds me of that one night I was with co-workers during the summer. Just dancing and having fun. Well got to get back to work and focus on it, hopefully I will have most of it done and then I can have some time to go on day trips to places. We will just have to see what places there are for me to go to and where I will go.