4.26.2003

Mistake by me or a miracle?

I cannot believe that I have the See’s candy. Must have been a dream or something. That or it was put in without my knowing. I know I did not have it when I left Mandy’s. Oh well. Sometimes these things come as a surprise to you. I just realized this last week when I went to put some stuff into my bags. Oh, I also killed this ugly looking spider that was in the room somewhere but out of my sight. I did not know that they shed. I used my shoe to smack it. I cleaned it off this morning. Today I went to the library and checked out books that I would need for my history paper and hopefully it will help me out. A week from today I shall be on my way home.

I started to pack as well. It does not seem like I have a lot to pack up until I bet I empty out my drawer full of stuff. That should be interesting. I did not buy a lot of stuff but hopefully the stuff that I got rid of such as a big bottle of shampoo and almost a bottle of contact solution and 3 or 4 bags my instant tea. Wow. That seems like a lot that I have gotten rid of.