4.20.2003

Focus on papers..must focus...

Today I was awaken by the sound of my host dad Tony either talking to Tommy his grandson or Abbie his granddaughter. It was time I got up anyway. Too much time in bed is not good. However, I did go to sleep late and it is not good since I think I have come down with a cold. I hate being sick. I wonder if either one of them will go to the night at the Midlands. From the information, I have gathered it might be a no. However, the boat cruise thing will probably be a yes.

Today I am going to try to work on my papers. That is the focus for me this Easter weekend. It is the most boring thing in the world, but if I can get it done then I am good. I do not know how many more I have to do, but if I can get them done sometime before they are due then that is excellent. If I am working on it, the night before then that is horrible. Or even the day of. Doing stuff at the last minute is ok sometimes, but most of the time it is not great.