4.03.2003

Stourhead and Montacute...

It turned out to be a nice day. The sun was out and it was a bit chilly, but other than that no problem. The first place that we went to Stourhead had a nice artificial backyard. It looks like it is natural, but it is not. Got some nice pictures at Stourhead. At Montacute, I did not get any. It just was not that nice to take pictures of.

So I decided to have a drink at the second and last location. I was drunk. I will admit it a shot of BaileyĆ¢€™s Irish Cream did it. Then later that night I get a phone call if I am going to go out. Yes I did. Man was it some night. I did not even know that Kristi left. At the end of the night or partly near the end, Ryan and Jessica were making out. Scott and Maria were going at it on the dance floor. They make out more up on the street. StaceyĆ¢€™s so blitz she will not even notice. I could not stand anymore of Stacey so I walked home. I ended up going the long way, but it is ok. I do not mind at all. I just thought of it as going for a nice walk. It took me a while to go home, but I think it was well worth it. I did go back exactly the way I went. I cannot believe that Tonya and Kristi missed all of this. I am remembering how Ryan was when Jessica went missing in Paris. Should I just forget everything? I do not know if I can. No guys for me, but there were cute ones. I did not think I noticed anyone checking me out.