4.08.2003

Roman Baths and Costume Museum...

Today went to the costume museum and the Roman Baths. Just seeing the costumes was as if I would go back in time. Did I forget to mention the sun was out? It was if you were back when Jane Austin was alive. To see the coronation gloves of Queen Elizabeth II was interesting. The one glove that she wore in 1953. All the rest were duplicates. That was nice to see. I think I might fit one of those gloves. That is just wishful thinking on my part. I also did my internship. Yay! 3 hours down and a whole lot more to go. I do not know if I can do the math enough to have close to 25. There was also the dress that Jennifer Lopez wore and Geri Halliwell. I did not know Geri wore the same dress as Jennifer Lopez. You know the green one and everyone wondered how it stayed up. Then there was the roaring 20s. It was not that interesting. It was as Tamara said. Not that great, but costumes nonetheless.

At the Roman Baths, it was more interesting. I mean it looked more historic. I suppose it had more meaning than I wanted it to. Seeing where people took baths was somewhat interesting. I mean at least you know and wonder how they knew it would still work after 2000 years. After I got some nice pictures.

I started one of my internships. The one that I got yesterday. It is interesting. I mean it is not something that I would like to do for a living, but it might end up being that way. I have only helped with what I call cleaning, but hopefully once everything is sorted out that I will start to be able to do what I want to. I know it is always going to be like that. You have to do other stuff that you do not want to do to finally do what you want to. I also went to Sainsbury. Nice. I think I am going to end up shopping there just because it is on my way to work or after work