4.11.2003

A night of pub hopping...

Today I got up early. About the same time as yesterday, but easier I suppose. I was up before the TV turned on. I headed over to Newton Park where I was expected at anytime. I waited at the bus stop, which seemed like an eternity. I figured out that because they were on their Easter break the bus would not come as often. I waited and saw all these buses pass by. It just got cold. The sun was out. However, it disappeared once I left Newton Park. I came back to find out that yesterday it snowed in Bath. It probably would have been more exciting staying in Bath for the snow than heading off to Wales.

Pub hopping is what I did. Made me a little sick though, this was not nice. I do not think it was because I was not used to drinking, but it was beer. I am more a light beer drinker. The Saracen’s Head, The Star, The Bell, The Old Green Tree, Ha! Ha!, and finally ending it at Moles. That was many pubs. I am not even sure I got all of the names. I will go back and check. I saw the “Sham Castle� last night. I tried to take a picture of it, but it would not work. That sucked a whole lot.