4.09.2003

An internship at last...

The sun was out. I noticed that I have many papers to write and no time to do so. That is just not a good sign. I have to start soon on it. Time just flies by so fast. I do not know what to start on first. I do not know if I should work on the papers that are due first, well yeah those are important, but also everything else that I have to do. I forgot to ask Hanns about the letter. Tomorrow I am off to Wales. To bad, I am not meeting Alistair. That is the one thing that I thought I should have done. I think I did tell him. I wonder if should give him a call. I do not know. Whom am I kidding. I am lazy and I know I will not call. I barely read and I know I have homework that is due tomorrow. I know I did the first one, but I never turned it in. so I am wondering if I should even bother to work on it at all.

I worked my second day at the intern place. Somewhat interesting. I mean it was more office work and getting sorted. I am organized so that helps. The way I would sort something out is not how someone else would, but the idea is the same. Just get organized and know where everything is. I have at least six and a half hours done. How many more do I have? Way too many! Hopefully once I get going I can work on it more and the hours that I spend on it away from work will count. I will have to sit down one day and just sort that all out. The ideal would be for me to be doing two things at once. Where are the cloning people when I need them? At least another set of hands. Have to head to bed earlier. I have really been lacking sleep.