4.02.2003

Just a regular day...

Last night I actually got on the internet. I talked to Adam as well. That was nice. The two of us were just being silly. Today was not that bad of a day. I got on the wrong bus, but that was ok. I had time to kill. The quiz was hard. I cannot believe it. I ended up heading to town twice today. That is really a record. The internet was actually up and I was shocked. At least I know I have an easy day tomorrow. The weather actually cleared up but at times, I thought that it would rain. I get nervous when that happens. I e-mailed the guy last night about my internship with him. If I do not get something with him then I am really pretty much screwed. I am too addicted to Spider. That spider is still in my room. It goes away and then it comes back. I just wonder where it hides.