4.05.2003

Just a day out walking...

Beautiful day today it is. It was only after a certain time that the sun would come out. What should I do today? Head to town or ? I shall sort myself out after I have been washed up and dressed. Maybe I should head to school. Doubt Adam will be on. I could not get on to talk to Adam. I was about to step on the stairs to the crescent and instead I ran into TC who said that the library was closed. That was not nice. I used up all of my one hour time and then left. I walked in town to see if there was something that I could get Margaret (my mum's boss). I saw some nice Union Jack tank tops. I do not know if they will fit me but they are buy one get one free at this shop that is closing. I did go to Iceland and did not buy a thing. I was going to buy some marmalade, but I stopped when I did not see the free bottle of raspberry jam. I also went to Somerfield to see what else they had that I would buy, but I did not even buy the gummies. I ended up taking the bus home, but I did walk back after getting off at some unknown stop. Not bad. I think I am getting the hand of walking. I mean I did not walk home the majority of it, but at least I tried. I walked to TonyaĆ¢€™s house. I do not know why but I did. I got a book for anthro and then I also came back played Spider for a while and then read. I am getting better at reading, but still it made me tired.