4.18.2003

Hitting the supermarkets...

Today was a nice day. The sun was out. I went walking to Safeway, Marks and Spencer’s, Iceland, Sainsbury, and Somerfield. I bought stuff at every single store. That is horrible! I even went to Superdrug and bought candy. I swear the person who was the cashier was stupid. I did not take more than what I had. Hello to cashier lady! I got to the bus stop in time to take the bus back home. After walking from my house to Sainsbury there was no way, I was walking home from town. My feet needed a break. I went to Waitrose and did not buy anything. I wanted ice cream from Mc Donald’s but I was not sure if they had any or not.

Tomorrow the plan is to get up somewhat early and give Margaret a call about Glastonbury otherwise; it is just work on papers that I have to turn in. Tried to head to bed early but I fail every time. I talked to Adam for a brief while today. Hope his sister and nephew are ok.