4.15.2003

Off to Paris again...

Today I just did not want to get up. The sun was out. It was warm. It reminded me of when I was in high school walking back home sometimes and it was warm. That is what it felt like. It is supposed to be at least 70 by the middle of the week. That sounds like absolute heaven. It will be as if I was on spring break again in Spain. I left class just as it was getting interesting. How ironic we would talk about the springs and I work for the one person who knows the most about it.

I told Margaret about it and she wanted me to ask her if I wanted to know more. She is after all the expert. I wonder how class went after I left. Well I showed her something as to how the page would look like. I am proud of it. Since it is my baby, what I mean is I gave it life. If someone else changes the page, it will not matter since I am the one that came up with the design for it. I am happy that I get to create something from scratch and it is more my vision and not someone else’s or something that someone has worked on and I am just helping them maintain it, because then I could put some of my creativeness on it. With this site, I have total control except colors. Nevertheless, even with that I am sure I am going to make it look good. Even if it is amateurish, it is fine with me.

I booked my flight to Paris. I am going alone, but it is ok. I am sure I will survive. It should not be that hard. It cost me £10 more than it should but I suppose it is better than paying much more than before. At least I saved £10, but it would have been £20. That is what I get for booking late. I should really look for a hostel or something to spend the night at instead of the airport. I will just have to find out tomorrow. I am sure the airport will be fine.