4.25.2003

Shakespeare's hometown...

Today was not pleasant. The sun was not out or it was but briefly. Where we went Stratford where Shakespeare was born and died was rainy. We saw were Shakespeare was buried in the church with his wife. I wanted to get an Oxford shirt, but then went against it. I did get a cute piggy bank. I paid £ 1.99 for it when the original was £5.99. It was cute. I saw salt and pepper shakers but they were not at the shop that I got the piggy bank at.

Warwick castle was nice. Saw a wax statue of Princess Diana. That is the closest I think I will ever get to someone famous. I did some bad things in pictures with wax figures. I got some nice pictures of views though. There are also pictures of me chasing a peacock. Horrible really. The castle was fine. Moreover, while I got on the bus I was attacked by bow and arrow by Aaron and Scott. They attacked everyone. While we were heading back, we passed High Grove where Prince Charles lives or stays. I had a royal day. Finally, when we were back at Bath the sun was shining. How horrible is this? Oh well. You win some and you lose some.