4.12.2003

To the library and the other side of town...

I think I need sleep. What I need is a shower, but I will do that once I get back because I am partly smoky from last night. I have to head on over to Weston Village. Well the library is not open yet, but I suppose if I get ready, change, and then do what I have to do, it will be time for me to go or the library and it should be open. I suppose I should call to check to see if they have the book, but I would rather just spend the time doing some exploring. It would also help if I stopped playing Spider too.

I took a chance at going to the library first rather than calling. It paid off. I got the book, got off at the right stop, somewhat and asked where the library was. Found it and the book as well. The library is tiny. Then I went back to the bus stop and took it back. I ended up having spaghetti. It was ok. Not that great. Then walked about and took the bus back. I tried to figure out all the names of the pubs we went to last night, but not much luck. I tried to get pictures of the “Shame Castle,� but I am unsure how I did. I also tried to go to see if they had fried Mars bars, but they did not. I took pictures of my house and of my family. I am done I guess.