2.14.2003

A day I want to forget...

Today I am heading off to Kettering. I get to sit on the bus for a nice long time. I will take it as naptime or something. I am not going to go and look out the window, or I might and hopefully that will put me to sleep. The sun is out today. Have not seen it in a while. I get to stop at Heathrow. That should be interesting. With the tanks and what not on the runway.

Well I did not see any tanks at all. The reason being I did not get off. When I realized it, it was too late. I did see Albert Bridge and Hyde Park or part of it if I am remembering correctly. I ended up stuck in Central London. Horrible. They do not understand me at all. Those people at the ticketing place. Bastards. I am going to have to complain about them once I get back. Therefore, I was stuck at the station until 9 p.m. That was not fun at all. It was cold! They had on the air conditioner! What sort of people have on the air conditioner when it is not even 60 degrees? Londoners are just too odd. I finally got there at about midnight because we stopped to buy food. Too tired to even talk, but enough to just mumble about how horrible buses are.

The impression of his house is nice and big. The dogs and cats are interesting as well. Odd like him, but I suppose that is how it is sometimes. I finally saw the black cat I talk to. LOL (laugh out loud). The little dog just keeps on following Adam around. The big dog is odd too. He stretches then lies down. They both eat the cat food.