2.07.2003

Goals and trouble...

The sun was out, however it was not clear. It is partly cloudy and I suppose if I am to head off to town or to school that I should do it now. It looks as if it will rain. I do not want to be caught in the rain so I will head out now. It is just nice to have Fridays off and just to wake up late and enjoy the weather no matter how it may be.

So I went to the library and checked my e-mail and decided to look for some books on places in Europe. Unfortunately, they did not have any thing on France. I did end up checking out two books. It is Harry Potter. I am the last one to probably read it. I bet more than half of the group of students I came with read it or even Lord of the Rings. I then headed off to Safeway to find Fruit by the Foot. It took me ages to find it. I finally found it in the cereal section. That was hard. I was told that it was with the biscuits. Boy were they off.

I did something stupid. Ran downstairs and just started to use the phone when Mandy was there. I know should ask, but I forgot? Goals I am setting for myself: read more, less TV, fewer computers, and study some. Not too bad.