2.26.2003

Off to London...

Did not get to talk to Adam today. Sad for me, but I will live. The sun did come out today, which surprised me. Heading to London again tomorrow. This time I will get to see more of the stuff that I did not see. I do not know why, but I want to see everything at night. It makes it more special. That is just me personally.

Must pack up. Do not know if I will over pack, but I just hope I do not. I think I can get used to living out of a backpack. That is what I am going to be doing for the rest of the month except maybe spring break. Nothing too interesting happening. I hope I get the internship with the people at the main campus. That is all I hope. I need something to do and maybe that will help me out more. Informal interview on Monday at 10 a.m. Yikes. I have to get to the bus and hope I do not miss it and pray I get to the appointment on time. I do not want to be late. Then again, there is the thing about how I will be dressed. So many problems. What to do?