2.22.2003

A little house cleaning and no “Ta� or “Cheers�…

I hope it is warm today. I must go to town to buy some lotion. That is the plan. I must have written those sentences before midnight. It is sunny outside. Shocked there since the news said there would be clouds. They never get the weather right anyway. At least there is no wind. I hope it does not rain next week. Last night as I was about to take shower and headed towards my room there was a huge spider! It was a smaller one of those eight-legged freaks. I was about to freak out. I know whenever there is one near I get itchy; I suppose that is my version of spider sense. I think my little cleaning has gone unnoticed, but it is just fine with me. I found a paper under the sofa or “sitting� as they call it with a paper from November 22, 2002.

Chris (my host dad) was surprised. I almost thought it was those few months leading to the exact date. That would have been something. He thought it was yesterday’s paper. Mandy’s not around when I go out. The one time I go out and she is out as well. In a way, I should move, but it would be so much of a hassle. Moreover, I only have to be here a month more. Next month I will not even notice since I will be gone every weekend.

I hope I run into someone at the library and so we can just kill some time. Be back, home late, but not too late. Sounds like a plan to me. Off to the library I go. I need to learn to wake up earlier. Eight something is early, but 7 a.m. would be ideal.

I went and saw no one. I did end up going to Somerfield to buy something. I bought those cookies that Scott was talking about. Odd since I cannot find my calculator. I have to find it. If I lost it…uh oh. My math is not that great. Dinner at five something. That is early but by then I am starving. I am snacking again. Not good. Going to be almost 9 stone. One stone is 14 pounds. Who uses stone? What kind of weight is that?