2.15.2003

Meeting Kate...

I met his sister Kate and her daughter Lucy. Lucy is cute but she throws tantrums occasionally. I also saw more of his house. It is interesting how there is one room in his house that used to be a schoolroom. Adam said that his house used to be a school. The house was built in 1852, which is quite old. I was able to go online at night. I missed that.

I liked his black cat. He is so cute! I do not know any of the names of the cats and dogs that he has. They love to follow you around and even hop onto the sofa. The black cat is just as strange. What an odd day. I felt something that seemed like it was an earthquake this morning. I found out that it was just the train passing by. It made me feel as if I was home back in San Francisco. The silly thing that Adam did was print out the coach stops of where the coach is suppose to go. If I had that going, I do not think that I would have gotten lost. I thought in a way he was making fun of me for getting lost.