2.12.2003

Spring break is a go!

I have plans for spring break. Yay! Did not think I would do it, but I did. I am so happy. Spain. Wow. Exciting. I also have plans for this weekend. I am meeting up with Adam. I cannot believe it. It will take ages to get there, but it should be ok. I am hoping. So excited. Ahh. Such a relief to know that I am going to be doing something that I never thought I would be doing. This is what the college life should be about. Going to exotic places with others and just having fun.

For the night, I ended up watching football. My first time ever. I watched a majority of the game. England versus Australia. The youngest player ever or in 120 something years to play was Wayne Rooney. I saw it. I think I am changing. Hmm, but I do not think that I could get used to the cold weather.