2.27.2003

Off to London but not without drama (not the worse kind)..

I cannot believe that Mandy called me out moving out thing. She was totally pissed (angry for those of you that are not American) about it. She said it was nice of her to find out from a third party. She could not tell that I did not like life at the house. I felt as if I was the dog. We both were treated almost the same. She asked me what it was and I said that I felt like I did not fit in. She said that regardless if I was there or not that they would be doing the same thing. That is just not how I imagined how my life would be. If she treated me better and made me feel as if I was part of the family like her husband then I might not have moved out. The fact that she kept on asking if I was going anywhere or doing anything did not help me either. That just made me feel very uncomfortable. I should not have to put up with that. I had to worry about that the whole time when I was at the station. I soon forgot as I headed off to London. I then find out that Michael wants to stay with them. I cannot believe he would.

London’s Paddington station was huge! Nothing compares to it. After we went on the Underground and headed off to the hotel. Posh looking (upper class looks nice), but the telly (television) was scary. It had your name, but then again it was on when you got back. After resting, we headed off to the British Museum. British Museum was huge! There was just so much to see. I was tired after walking around or just up some stairs. My feet were killing me. The reading room was huge as well. There were so many books. It is a round library. After we headed back to the hotel and it was time for the play. The play was interesting. There was actually an Asian guy in the play. I was surprised. Then we made a Sainsbury run. It was one of those nights that you just had to take it easy. The water in the shower was crazy. It got most of the bathroom wet. I think it was poorly designed. Then water got on the floor and ewww.